AARTO workshops are designed to impart the knowledge of what AARTO is and how it works to all people in your company who hold driving licenses and these workshops deal with a lot more than just AARTO. They also deal with other issues relating to traffic law and driver behaviour and aim to impart a greater understanding of both, a person’s rights and responsibilities as a holder of a driving licence.
- Understanding the AARTO legislation
- Understanding the National Road Traffic Act
- Procedures to be followed by issuing authorities
- Financial penalties and how the demerit-points system works
- A person’s options under AARTO
- Procedures for dealing with infringement notices and the forms that need to be completed
- Effect of the legislation on juristic persons and operators