On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to explain and apply safety, health and environmental requirements in the workplace and principal requirements of OHSAS 18001.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- the requirements of ISO 14001 and Management System Framework defined in OHSAS 18001
- the structure of ISO 14001
- the benefits and key requirements of having an EMS
- EMS principles, EMS standards and developing an EMS.
- implement a management system to enable continuous improvement of OHS performance linked to third party certification.