On completion of this course the learner will have the ability to apply the techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment, as well as understand HSE management system requirements and procedures.
- Assessment to be done at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
- and understanding HSE management-system procedures
- HSE management-system monitoring and measurement requirements.
- HSE management-system procedures and work instructions
- HSE objectives, targets and management programmes.