A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate applied competence in breaking bulk and packaging, and packaging and grouping.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- implement separation and packaging techniques and materials
- select a clean, suitable and unrestricted working area
- ensure the correct identification and placement of freight groupings
- determine the procedures required for the timeous selection and/or allocating of products
- set aside damaged, destroyed or contaminated products and packaging materials
- assess the picking or loading order, selection and grouping of orders
- ensure the security and safe working procedures required procedures required.