Quality Policy Statement
“The combination of processes used to ensure that the degree of excellence specified is achieved.”
SAQA Act R1127
NOSA’s policies and procedures strive to create the appropriate climate of high-quality learning. These are people-based, encourage problem solving, continuous improvement and teamwork; all of which reflect our participative management philosophy.
NOSA aims to continually offer training and development programmes of the highest standard through:
- Effecting skills transfer and instilling a proactive mindset toward upholding high standards of quality.
- Implementing the creative use of technology to enhance our training offerings.
- Delivering all services in accordance with statutory and client requirements.
- Implementing and continually improving our quality objectives in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
- Providing adequate resources to affect these procedures as well as the organisation’s quality objectives.
- Ensuring that employees are always empowered with regards to quality, while ensuring that continuous improvements in current operations are implemented.
Thereby generating superior value for all stakeholders on a sustainable basis.