Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will be capable of identifying, containing, preventing and extinguishing different types of fires by operating basic firefighting equipment.
- Classroom activities
- Additional homework
- Written test
- Practical exercise
- Various activities to be completed
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- identify different types of fires
- explain and practise fire prevention
- operate basic firefighting equipment
- perform basic firefighting procedures
- identify different types of emergency situations
- understand and implement an emergency evacuation plan
- understand the various duties of emergency personnel in the workplace.