The course deals with training and facilitation techniques, focused on outcomes-based learning principles. Learners are guided to facilitate adult learning. This course is a prerequisite for licensee registration to current selected NOSA courses.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework
- Formative presentation
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learner needs to achieve a minimum of 65%
- Summative presentation
- Workplace assignment to be completed 20 working days after course conclusion
By the end of the course, the successful learner will be able to:
- plan and prepare for training and development that involves group training, group facilitation and presentations
- identify learning needs in relation to intended learning outcomes and stakeholder objectives
- deliver presentations for training and development purposes
- facilitate group learning activities
- review training and development.