This qualification is for any individual who is, or wishes to be, involved in the administration function in any organisation or business in any sector, or field, as well as in non-commercial organisations (such as clubs and charitable organisations). It contains all the competencies, skills and values required by a learner who wishes to access the National Certificate in Business Administration Services at NQF Level 4.
By the end of this programme, learners will be able to:
- gather and report information
- plan, monitor and control and information system
- maintain booking systems
- participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto
- utilise technology to produce information
- plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- co-ordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- set personal goals
- function in a team and overall business environment
- demonstrate an understanding of employment relations.