On completion of this course, the successful learner will be able to understand the functions of a truck-mounted crane while using the crane in a safe and suitable manner. They will also be able to access support and emergency services, in the case of an incident or accident in the workplace.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of the functions of a truck-mounted crane
- identify the safety and suitability of the crane
- inspect and record the operational fitness of the components of the truck and crane
- operate a truck-mounted crane
- access available support systems and emergency services in case of incidents and accidents.