On completion of this course, the successful learner will be able to understand the functions of a truck-mounted crane while using the crane in a safe and suitable manner. They will also be able to access support and emergency services, in the case of an incident or accident in the workplace.
At the end of the course, the learner will be competent in:
- discussing and applying the regulatory framework for operating telescopic boom handlers
- describing the telescopic boom handler to be operated
- demonstrating mechanical awareness of the telescopic boom handler
- inspecting the telescopic boom handler
- handling loads with a telescopic boom handler
- operating the telescopic boom handler.