The course offers the learner the opportunity to gain an understanding of the Construction Regulations wherein, they will be able to apply legal referencing, understand the importance of compliance and be familiar with the processes and procedures regarding professional registration.
By the end of the course, the successful learner will:
- be familiar with the recent changes to the Construction Regulations
- be able to apply legal referencing, in terms of the Construction Regulations
- understand the role and function of various legal construction appointments
- understand the importance of compliance to the requirements of the Construction Regulations
- identify and understand safety and health hazards, and the risks associated with construction activities
- be familiar with the processes and procedures with regards to professional registration.