- Various activities will be completed to reaffirm legislative knowledge and risk management.
- An online examination will be completed at the end of the course
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
The below will be addressed in the course:
- risk management as a process and discuss different risk control measures
- the impact of industrial operations on the environment
- how the effectiveness of the system can be evaluated.
- evaluate o different incident prevention theories
- the management of different technical aspects as part of the HSE management system.
- motivate the use of an HSE management system to prevent incidents in the workplace
- advise on:
- different legislative requirements with regard to safety, health and the environment
- implementation and measurement of standards
- co-ordinating the HSE management system to achieve continual improvement.
- assist management with the implementation and maintenance of an effective occupational health, safety and environmental programme
- identify relevant environmental acts, regulations and guidelines
- write risk-based standards for an HSE management system.